An IPO is one of the most important decisions that a company makes and it should not be seen as the finishing line, but the starting line of life as a public company. Guild Financial Advisory can provide the necessary independent support to the company and its management on this journey. We have more than 30 years experience in the IPO market in London and can add value on all aspects of the IPO process. We will work with you and your other advisers to ensure a smooth and successful outcome to your IPO whether on the Main Market, AIM or NEX Exchange. In particular we can add value on the following key aspects:
- Introduction to the right choice of Sponsor/NOMAD, Broker and other advisers according to your needs.
- Introduction to influential equity analysts in your sector.
- Arrange for market soundings early in the process.
- Manage the due diligence process.
- Website coordination.
- Shareholder and employee communication.
- Management of the process, ensuring it stays in line with the agreed timetable.
- Post listing support.